Monday, May 5, 2014

My Project Life with a Video

  • My Latest Video on a Owl Card  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE 
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Retiring Stamps List HERE
  • Retiring Accessory List HERE


 
Get ready for a scrapbooking revolution with Project Life! It helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way. We've partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products. 

Becky explains, "It's called Project LIFE because it's about YOUR LIFE. Whatever your life is. Whatever your stage of life. Whatever your family circumstances. Whatever your lifestyle. Project Life is designed to help anyone and everyone get their pictures into a book."  In a nutshell, it's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.


Important Dates
You may begin ordering TODAY!!
Full Project Life line available: June 2, 2014 along with the release of the annual catalog




Projectlife_blog1copy



Blogimage2_projectlife_april1514_all

You can now start your shopping for the My Project Life products by Clicking HERE

More details on My Project Life on the Stampin' Up! Video below or HERE


You can now start your shopping for the My Project Life products by Clicking HERE
Click to Order
If you would like to get your FREE updates in your inbox, 
please subscribe below
Enter your email address:





Delivered by

1 comment :

  1. This looks pretty fun. I haven't tried Project Life yet, but I like the exclusive SU products they showed in the video. I'll have to take a closer look when I get a chance :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It