Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Happy Birthday card with Blendabilities

  • My Latest Video on Heat Embossing in Gold HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Order you Blendabilities Today HERE
Hello crafty friends,
Happy July 1st, Wow where did the time go, it's the middle of the year already! I hope your week is off to a great start as mine has been pretty busy. 

As for today's card, I have a cute one to share. I used some techniques such as masking, coloring and some color blending to try and make the sky blue but I need more practice:) Oh, don't forget to check out my New Video on my All Gold Card from this Post.


I colored the cute owl with the Daffodil Blendabilities trio which YOU can order today! Yahoo... OK, I know I'm just excited for you guys to try them out.  I also LOVE that you can use our Whisper White card stock to color your images and not a special kind of paper:)


I stamped and masked one of the balloons and popped one of them up 
with a dimensional but look at those balloons and how perfectly they are 
on his little wing, the reason is do to the must have Stamp-A-Ma-Jig which 
I have a video coming up hopefully this week on my YouTube Channel, so don't forget to Subscribe!  


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


My Latest Video on Heat Embossing in Gold HERE or below




BLENDABILITIES TODAY JULY 1, 2014  
Hey guys the following Blendabilities Markers and accessories will be available for purchase onTuesday, July 1, 2014.  Each marker set comes in (light to dark) and in a trio set.  
  • Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
  • Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
  • Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
  • Old Olive Assortment (130999)
  • Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
  • Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
  • Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
  • Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
  • Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
  • Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)
The six additional colors in the catalog: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder will be released on August. 1, 2014 *Only Demonstrators will be able to order all the Blendabilities.  If you Join Stampin' Up! for only $50 you can then order all those fabulous Blendabilities! Details HERE.
Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Owl Card
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. Super cute card! I love the embossing video too.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The little guy is so cute!! The coloring looks so fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cute Norma, lovely card, the balloons are fab, love it all, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. The owl is soooooo cute!!!! You did a terrific job coloring. Have a great day my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DUPER cute! :)
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty Norma! Love the coloring:)
    Thanks for the awesome video! Your background hexagon's are so fun and the butterfly is gorgeous! The heat embossing looks so elegant! Beautiful my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norma ~ Oh my this is so CAUUUTE! I LOVE the coloring and oh my your sky! Simply PERFECT! Then the background paper with the cute little edge! Seriously ADORBS! LOVE the gold embossing video too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great video Norma! Your card is wonderful! The coloring is great and the pretty paper is awesome... I love the colors.... :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It