Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Wedding card for Krafty Girls Challenge

  • My Latest Video How to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out all the New Stampin' Up! Promos HERE
Hello crafty friends,
Today's card is for Krafty Girls challenge Anything Goes, so head over and check out all the projects and enter your project!

As for my card, I created this wedding card using the Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set.  I love me a simple card that can be mass produced.  Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day!!



I wanted to show you a close up of the border I embossed with the retired Tulip Embossing Folder.  You can always stamp a border around the card or emboss half of the bottom card stock and stamp the image on top,  See other product options below:)


I love the font for the sentiment and had to use them even though they are retired but you certainly change sentiment and use the stamp set I linked below and change the black ribbon to the Whisper White.


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

13 comments :

  1. So elegant Norma, love the navy and white. Beautiful image and design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma. I just got back from over a week in Sisters, Oregon for their annual quilt show. I'm trying to catch up now. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, Norma!! Elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! Beautiful card, Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma ~ another GORGEOUS creation! LOVE that color and flower then the pop of black with the PERFECT bow! I forgot to say Happy Anniversary ~ wishing you many more years!!! Have a FABULOUS weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant. Love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards always impress me with their beauty! I have enjoyed working with you so much! I hope we can one day again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always amazed by your cards, Norma! They are beautiful, elegant, and classy every single time! It was wonderful being on Krafty Girls with you, and u look forward to keeping up with your work :)
    ~Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your simple cards too! They always look so Elegant & Beautiful! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It