Thursday, July 3, 2014

Learn How to Blend with the Blendabilities and the Color Lifter

  • My Latest Video How to use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
Hello crafty friends,
Coloring with alcohol markers is pretty big in the blogging world and for good reason:)  Coloring can be relaxing, fun and fun!! Now that Stampin' Up! has released their "Blendabilities" which are alcohol base markers at affordable prices, I'm very excited to see all of you get into stamping and coloring!  You can bet I will be making videos using the Blendabilities and a lot more projects to post here on my blog.

You can view this card I colored with the Blendabilities along with this Post on the colored Blended Bloom card.


Basic Blendabilities/Marker Techniques Video below or HERE


Learn how to Blend and use the Color Lifter in 
the video below or HERE



BLENDABILITIES    
Hey guys the following Blendabilities Markers and accessories are NOW available.  Each marker set comes in (light to dark) and in a trio set.  The markers are consumable which means that they have no refills and you would just purchase another set.  Each set cost $11.95 
  • Coastal Cabana Assortment (131000)
  • Cherry Cobbler Assortment (130995)
  • Daffodil Delight Assortment (130998)
  • Old Olive Assortment (130999)
  • Pumpkin Pie Assortment (130997)
  • Rich Razzleberry Assortment (131003)
  • Skin Tone Assortment (set of 6, 129370))
  • Color Lifter (corrects coloring mistakes by lifting color from paper, 129369)
  • Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (132708)
  • Memento Pad Tuxedo Black Ink Refill (133456)
The six additional colors in the catalog: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder will be released on August. 1, 2014 *Only Demonstrators will be able to order all the Blendabilities.  

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Stampin' Up! Blendabilities available click on each to purchase
Click to Order

4 comments :

  1. Oh goodness Norma ~ if these go on my list we are in BIG trouble!! I LOVE how these markers come together in sets, the fact that they blend PERFECTLY ~ EEK! I hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous flower!!Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the videos Norma! I like learning more about them..... I'm gonna have to start ordering them if I want the whole set! HA! I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card you colored Norma! Love the blending!
    Happy 4th of July! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It