Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Clothes Pin Clip for a Teacher

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Buy the "Blendabilities August 1st HERE
  • Learn about FREE Designer Paper HERE
Hey everyone,
Today is a project for Decorate to Celebrate.  For Challenge #81, we are asking you to create Back to School Decorations for Teachers or Birthday Decorations!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL about TEACHERS, APPLES, EDUCATION or BIRTHDAYS with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get inspired to create something great for a teacher and enter our challenge!




I had this green large clothes pin which I painted with some acrylic black 
paint and used my heat gun to speed up the drying process, I applied three coats of paint.  The tiny letters I stamped with some Whisper White.


The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Family Reunion and I 
just hand wrote the #1 the apple die is a non Stampin' Up! die that 
I've had for a while and love the size of it.


The clothes pin clip is large enough to hold a picture, notes even a card.  

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Click to Order

17 comments :

  1. Ohhhh, I love the big clothes pin. It is awesome!!! Any teacher would love it. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool! Where did you get that huge clothespin? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun paper clip! I hope you will come over and enter it in my current back to school challenge!
    http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2014/08/doubleclick-skittles-back-to-school.html

    Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and awesome, Norma!! Love the giant paperclip!! What a fabulous project my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma ~ oh my I have 2 clothes pins and never did anything with them but now I have too! This is so flipping CUTE!! LOVE the idea and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN project! I am gonna have to remember this one:) I am always trying to find little gift idea's for little Arya's daycare Teachers and this would be perfect!
    Great job Norma!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super COOL and so CUTE!! Love this!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your clothespin holder, and that big apple...Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this project, Norma!!! Every time I see one of those jumbo clothes pins, I want to buy it - so now I have a real excuse to :) Fabulous job!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful - love the apple - great gift idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so creative. I think it's these type of touches that make people so happy. It thoughtful, unique, and totally original. Thank you for joining DoubleClick-AKA Abusybee for our Back to School Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for my class! Thanks for sharing at the Back to School DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. whatever teacher receives this is going to love it. TFS at Doubleclick Connections.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Norma!!I love your clothespin. Such a creative idea. Teachers would really use this in their classrooms. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Back to School Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It