Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gee, thanks Blended Bloom

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Buy the "Blendabilities August 1st HERE
  • Learn about FREE Designer Paper HERE
Hey everyone,
I hope you are all doing well, I apologize for the lack of posting but I've been battling severe allergic reactions and we can't seem to find what I'm allergic too.  I thought it was dairy or gluten which I cut from my diet but the allergic  reactions are still occurring.  I'm now thinking MSG which seems to be in a lot of  foods under different names. It's a little frustrating since anything I eat seems to break me out., plain fish and veggies here I come:)  I will keep you all posted.

OK, enough about me:) I wanted to share this quick card I created using the Blended Bloom Stamp using the "Blendabilities" from Stampin' Up!  Thank you for stopping by and 
I hope you enjoy today's card!!  Please don't forget to visit me this Wednesday for a new project for Decorate to Celebrate.



A close up of the edges distressed the the beautiful colored 
image from the Blended Bloom Stamp 


I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set all over the card and the 
Tiny Banner punch at the top and that tiny heart from from a MS punch, 
the sentiment is from the Really Good Greeting Stamp set.  


9 comments :

  1. Norma, I'm so sorry to hear of your allergies. i know how distressing they can be. I have been on allergy shots for several years now. You could have a food allergy test done. They are quite accurate and it would help you find out if you have more than one allergy. I tested highly allergic to 48 of the 67 environmental allergens I was tested for. I was not tested for food allergies at the time, but years later i can't be off meds long enough to be tested. Hope you get to the bottom of it.

    I love your flower. Every thing you do is so sunny and cheerful. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma that's a beautiful card. OMG I am sorry you have allergies. What kind of break out do you get and where on your body does it break out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Norma!! I love the beautiful flower!! It looks amazing!!

    Ugh, sorry you are having to battle allergies. I know how you feel. I was allergic to everything when I was young...I had to have weekly shots. But they really helped and my allergies aren't bad anymore. I hope you are able to pinpoint what's bothering you. Hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Norma, love your flower image, wonderful colouring and the distressed paper is great.
    Sorry to hear of your allergies, so difficult to pin point what is causing your break outs. I hope you get it sorted out soon, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your beautiful card I wish your allergies would go away. I know how frustrating they can be. hugs friend hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Norma! Hope you feel better soon.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, so sorry you are dealing with allergies! They can be miserable when you don't know what's setting it off. Good luck and hope you are feeling better soon!
    Your card is gorgeous! I really like the distressed look and wow it that flower beautiful! Great colors and fantastic design!
    Feel better soon:)
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Norma... So sorry to hear about your allergies.... I hope you find out what it is real soon... did this just start? Or has it been going on for awhile now? Either way... find out soon so you can start to feel better! By the way.... your card is lovely! I like seeing what you make with those pens... As soon as I get moved and settled in... I plan on ordering those pens from ya! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Sorry you are having trouble with your allergies. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It