Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"New" Yee-Haw Stamp set and Project Ideas

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Buy the "Blendabilities August 1st HERE
  • Learn about FREE Designer Paper HERE
Hey everyone,
I'm sorry I don't have a project to share for today!! It's been pretty crazy around here and little time to craft. 

I'm itching to get into my craft room to create today!!  In the meantime, I wanted to share a "NEW" photopolymer stamp set released by Stampin' Up!  called Yee-Haw item#138107 which you can purchase at my On-Line store!
Please stop by tomorrow for a new project or projects:)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Order you set today!
for $25.95
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

Click to Order

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It