Sunday, October 12, 2014

A video on how to create Gift Boxes from the Stampin' Up! Punch Board

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
Hello everyone and Happy Sunday!
I just got this NEW "Gift Box Punch Board" this Saturday and I can't wait to share some projects using this AWESOME tool.  In the meantime, I wanted to share a Stampin' Up! video that teaches you how to use the Gift Punch Board.

Enjoy today's video and leave me a comment telling me what you think about this awesome tool:)


    You can also view the video  on YouTube HERE
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

3 comments :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It