Monday, October 6, 2014

Last day to SAVE $$$$ on Stampin' Up! Goodies!!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Stock on Stamps, Inks and Card stock HERE

  • Hello everyone,
    Happy Monday!  I finally got my laptop back since it was out of commission for about 2 weeks and oh boy did I miss the convenience of blogging anywhere in the house:) Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend I wanted to remind you about the Stampin' Up! SALE!!

    Today is the LAST day to stock up on some of the goodies below! Start shopping the Sale Now!



    stamp-stock-and-save-sale-lovenstamps-stampin-up

    Shop and SAVE from October 1st thru October 6th only, start shopping
    and stocking up on your supplies at my On-Line Store  
    stamps-on-sale-for-stamp-stock-save-lovenstamps
     envelope-sale
    paper-sale-lovenstamps
    ink-sale

    YOU CAN TAKE A CLOSER LOOK OF ALL THESE PROMOTIONS BY
    CLICKING THE PROMOTIONS TAB ABOVE OR HERE
    Stamp, Stock, & Save
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


SAVE 20% on all these stamp sets below

    During October 1st thru October 31st, 2014 you can enjoy six months of FREE Designer Series Paper when you sign up to be a demonstrator with me HERE on by simply clicking on the Join my Team tab above.
Pickapack1Join_today
Details:
*New demonstrators receive one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for six months.  Redeemable beginning November 2014 and ending April 2015

*Free Designer Series Paper must be redeemed on a Demonstrator Order. If other items are not added to this order the order will incur shipping costs.

*You must remain active during incentive period to be eligible for free items.

*Paper will be limited to non specialty paper only, Specialty Designer Series Paper and Designer Series Paper Stacks are not included.

Please note Designer Series Paper will be available based on availability. Holiday catalog paper will be unavailable after the catalog ends, at which point occasions catalog paper will be available on January 6, 2015.

Deadlines:
By Mail: Friday, October 31, 2014; 6:50 PM (MT)
OEX/Online orders: Friday, October 31, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT)
Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It