Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Stamp, Stock & Save a 6 Day Stampin' Up! Sale

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Stock on Stamps, Inks and Card stock HERE

  • Hello everyone,
    Take a look at the Stampin' Up! PROMOTIONS that are happening right NOW for a limited time! I'm very excited and you can bet I will be stocking up on some envelopes and basic card stock!  What about you, what would you like to stock up on??  Start shopping the Sale Now.


    You can check out my Project for today HERE.


    stamp-stock-and-save-sale-lovenstamps-stampin-up

    Shop and SAVE from October 1st thru October 6th only, start shopping
    and stocking up on your supplies at my On-Line Store  
    stamps-on-sale-for-stamp-stock-save-lovenstamps
     envelope-sale
    paper-sale-lovenstamps
    ink-sale

    YOU CAN TAKE A CLOSER LOOK OF ALL THESE PROMOTIONS BY
    CLICKING THE PROMOTIONS TAB ABOVE OR HERE
    Stamp, Stock, & Save

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It