Monday, December 15, 2014

Project Life Video and Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog 2015 Coming Soon!!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends,
    Did you all have a great weekend? It's been pretty busy for me trying to finish up my Christmas shopping, plan my son's birthday and end of year stuff at work which has left me with little time to craft.  However, I do have lots of projects planned especially since I will be getting all my "NEW" goodies from Stamping' Up! at the end of week.  

    Excitement!!! OMG, my favorite time of Stamping' Up! is coming up January 6, 2015 which is the SALE-A-BRATION promotion where you get FREE products More details below.

    Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the Project Life Video from Stamping' Up! below or HERE.


    Spend $50 and get a FREE product from the  SALE-A-BRATION catalog! OMG, this year the catalog has so many amazing Free  products. I can't wait for you to see this catalog and the Occasions Catalog which also goes LIVE Jan 6, 2015
    Isn't the Occasion Catalog Lovely?? You are going to LOVE this one! 
    If you placed an order with me this year you will 
    automatically get both catalog in the mail soon.

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


Enjoy the Project Life Video from Stamping' Up! below or HERE. 



Click to Order

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It