Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stampin' Up! Snuggles and Smooches

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello everyone,
    A quick share of a "New" Photopolymer stamp set from Stamping' Up! I love the swirl of circles and I'm definitely getting this one! Check out the samples below from Stamping' Up!

    Please visit me tomorrow for a brand new project for Decorate to Celebrate!
    Snuggles and Smooches stamps
    Snuggles and smooches card

    Don't forget to check out the section of all the Photopolymer Stamps by 
    Stamping' Up! under the Stamps Section HERE

    Snuggles and smooches tags

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE


Weekly Deals
 
discounts given at check out click on each 
item to take you directly to my On-Line Store
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Click to Order

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It