Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals and My Favorite Picks

Hello crafty friends,
I'm trying to finish two videos I filmed for you all.  I hope to have them up before Friday but in the meantime I thought I would share the Weekly Deals.  I love that this weekly deals have some of my favorite punches at 25% off

Check out some of my past projects using the Sweetheart and Pansy Punch.  If you are a punch lover like I am then you will enjoy the discount on the punches.  Have a fantastic day and happy shopping!
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE and HERE
Weekly Deals
A simple card showcasing the Sweetheart Punch


For this project I used the Pansy Punch 


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


Purchase the Weekly Deal Products Below 
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely fabulous projects my friend!! You showcase the SU products perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It