Today is a new challenge over at Friday Mashup and the challenge is to create a project with a 60s/70s/80s/etc. theme. Even more you can challenge yourself and Mash it up and create a project using a decades theme and Color Blocking. I hope you will join us and enter you project here.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day!
- My YouTube Videos HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
- Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
- View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
- View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
- Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
I must confess that this is my first color blocking card
I've done. I think this card has a 80's feel with the Santa.
What do you all think??
I love the added pom pom trim and the gold glitter ribbon.
I really need to use it more.
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE
This week's Mashup Challenge:
- Create a project using a Decades theme (60s/70s/80s/etc) .
- Create a project with Color Blocking .
- or Mash it Up! and create a project using a Decades theme and Color Blocking.
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)