Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Merry Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I have a cute and simple card using the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper for the sweet deer and the bottom portion of the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's card, please make sure to leave me a comment. I love to read them all and appreciate them.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE



Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

7 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love the adorable deer and pretty bow!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Norma. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! The little reindeer is so sweet!! Love the colors and design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!!! That is simply BEAUTIFUL Norma!! LOVE, LOVE your coloring skills!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Norma, what a gorgeous image and the paper is wonderful, love theat lace too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is really beautiful and sweet!! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It