Monday, November 30, 2015

Perfect Pines Christmas Card

Hello crafty friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a long Holiday weekend.  We had a great time off and put up all our Christmas decorations.  You can take a look at our Christmas tree over my Instagram HERE.

Today, I have a super simple Christmas card that you can EASILY be mass produce.  Watch for my Video later on Today over my YouTube Channel.  Enjoy!
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • Shop South Hills Design Jewelry HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE


Watch my Video on this card HERE or Below.


I was inspired by a card I saw Tracy Johnson share 
on her YouTube Channel HERE

Basic Black Base 5-1/2 X 4-1/4
Whisper White Thick CS 5 X 3-3/4
Basic Black Layer 4-7/8 X 3-5/8

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

6 comments :

  1. Looks great...I like easy to make yet classic! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love the pretty tree!! Elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Norma, fabulous card, love the tree and the pretty paper, hope you are well, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It