Saturday, May 14, 2016

A Berry Basket Video

Hello crafty friends,
I hope you are all ready for this weekend.  We have soccer games Saturday and Sunday but maybe we'll have time to catch a movie.

I thought I would share this VIDEO on the Berry Basket Die which will be discontinued so if you LOVE it as much as I do make sure to purchase the die HERE before it's gone for ever!!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 

  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

You Can check out all the RETIRED items HERE



Please make sure to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel 
and watch the video above or watch HERE

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

Berry Basket Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
Berry Basket Bigz L Die137366
Price$38.00
Make a cute basket just right for delivering a little special something. It's sized just right for goodies and small treats.

* 1 die
* Finished box size: 4" each side x 3-1/4" high, 5" with handle
* Use with Big Shot

Big Shot by Stampin' Up!
Big Shot113439
Price$110.00
Say hello to your crafty friend—the Big Shot. It's a manual, multipurpose die-cutting system that you can use to quickly and easily create die-cut or embossed shapes, envelopes, tags, and 3D items. It's

* Portable; no electricity required
* Includes Standard Cutting Pads and Multipurpose Platform
* Cuts a variety of materials depending on the die used

Click to Order

2 comments :

  1. Super fun tutorial!! This is really sweet my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It