Monday, February 4, 2013

"Admit One for Valentine's Day"

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Check out all the single stamps and monthly stamps HERE or HERE

Hello Friends!
Congratulations to the Ravens on their Super Bowl Win!! What did you think of half time?? I loved the performance by Beyonce she jammed didn't she? :) I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and so lets start this week with a non-traditional Valentine's card using some Basic Black and Yellow.

Don't forget to check out my weekend projects following this card 
Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous Monday!! 

I used some non traditional colors for my Valentine's card today:)  I decided to use some Basic Black and a bright Stampin' Up! retired Yellow and I'm sorry I can't remember the name.  The tickets were stamped using the That's The Ticket Stamp from the Spring Catalog HERE and then punched with the Ticket Duo Punch also available in the Spring Catalog.


The flowers were formed punching two blossoms using the Blossom Punch, I then used the 1-1/4" Scallop punch and the 7/8" Scallop Punch to layer perfectly on top. I also embossed the background with the Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Folder.

Stampin' Up! Products
Stamps- That's The Ticket, Inks- Black Stazon, Paper- Basic Black, SU retired yellow CS, Tools- Big Shot, Blossom Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop punch, 7/8" Scallop punch, Elegant Textured Impressions Folder, Small Heart Punch, Ticket Duo Punch Accessories- Large & Small Rhinestones, SU Hemp

Product Suggestions of the Day
Ticket Duo Punch
Ticket Duo Punch126883
Price$15.95
Get your tickets! Coordinating shapes for layering and more.
That's the Ticket Clear-Mount Stamp Set
That's The Ticket Clear-Mount Stamp Set128075
Price$16.95
Tickets, tickets--get your tickets! This eight-piece assortment will be your top choice for fanciful embellishments all year long! Coordinates with the Ticket Duo Punch and the Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack.
Set Quantity: 8
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents119246
Price$4.95
Jewels are just as magical in papercrafting as in fashion. Add a pearl here, a rhinestone there, and your projects take a subtle step up. With our rhinestone basic jewels, it’s easy to add a touch of class to your projects in an instant.
Click to Order
If you haven't signed up for the My Paper Pumpkin, you should head on over HERE and read all the details to sign up:) If you have any questions just send me an email at nlpimente@aol.com

16 comments :

  1. Great card Norma - love that colour combo - that burnt yellow is gorgeous. Have a fab week my friend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely beautiful - love the 2 colors together tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what classy card Norma...colours are not your style but friend you have done a fabulous job..love , love every bit of it !!Have a great week ahead !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love everything with yellow in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love the embossing and 3d flowers! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and love the non traditional vday colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, my friend!!!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Norma!! I love the non-traditional colors!! The flowers are gorgeous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Norma!! I LOVE that color combo!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing another AWESOME card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! Just love how much interest those tags give.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My friend...This is BEAUTIFUL!!love the bright colors you chose!!
    WOW!!Stunning!Awesome Job!
    Have a Wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Norma this card is just awesome! So elegant looking. I love the idea of non traditional colors!! Great job my friend.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Norma ~ GORGEOUS! Of course you know I LOVE the colors but those flowers and how you tied in the tickets ~ LOVE!! I need to get this punch back out ~ so BEAUTIFUL! How funny my pervious comment talked about the talent those ladies showed us! LOVED every single second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty, I love seeing the use of non traditional colors for Holiday cards :) this looks great! Another hit!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It