Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Big Hug with a Flower"

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out  the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Check out the "NEW" Thinlits Card Dies HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Join Stampin' Up! for ONLY $25 details HERE

Hello Friends!
Today's card is a scallop base card and I used the Mojo Monday Sketch along with the Dynamic Duos color challenge. I hope you like it and get inspired to join these challenges today.


Don't forget to join us tomorrow for a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate and check out all the Stampin' Up! Promotions, you can click on the links above. 


For this card I used the Circle Colletion Framelits Dies and stamped the Very Vanilla with the background stamp "Dictionary" item#130351 and the flowers are from the 
Flower Shop Stamp Set item#130942

For the base I did die cut two scallops and scored the back one and adhered them together to form the base the banners are from the Itty Bitty Banner Dies and the sentiment is from the retired stamp set Perfect Words

Stampin' Up! Products for this Card
Stamps- Flower Shop.retired Perfect Words,Papers-Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla,Primrose Petals, Inks-Black Versa-fine,Primrose Petals,Pink Piroutte,Tools-Circle Colletion Framelits Dies,Itty Bitty Banner Dies, Paper Snips, Accessories- Pearls,


Product Suggestions of the Day

Flower Shop

Flower Shop130942
Price$17.95
Perfect pansies in every possible style. A beautiful addition to any project. The Flower Show Stamp Set coordinates with the Pansy Punch. Clear-mount.
Set quantity: 6
Set Quantity: 6

Circles Collection Framelits Dies

Circles Collection Framelits Dies130911
Price$26.95
See what you're cutting with Framelits dies. Use with the Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads. (And if you use the Magnetic Platform too, the Framelits will stay where you put them).
* 10 layering dies (largest: 4-3/4" diameter)
* Cuts a single sheet of paper

Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set
MORE IMAGES
Bite Me Photopolymer Stamp Set134622
Price$13.95
Go ahead and say, “Bite me!” all you want—this photopolymer stamp set gives you permission. With creepy splotches, spiders, and webs, this set will help you go all out on Halloween projects or party favors.
We recommend clear block sizes A, G, H, and E (not included in the set).
Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You’ll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!
Set Quantity: 10
Click to Order
You can also following me on these social
medias by clicking on each icon:)

18 comments :

  1. This is beautiful Norma! Love the colors and great take on the sketch!
    Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Norma!

    Have a great day!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Norma, love the design and the flowers, looking good in pink, have a good day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Norma! Love the soft color shades and the flowers -- awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Norma! I love the flowers and the colors! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - this is gorgeous - love the shape and those flowers are so pretty! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS CARD! Beautiful job with the colours and the sketch! I really like the "Dictionary" background too.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really nailed this sketch and I love the colours you have used. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a GORGEOUS card! Lovely colors and beautiful design to:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite colour is pink. So absolutely adore this card! Great Card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma, I love the circle shape! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you made a round card! I never think of doing this.
    So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok.... I really, really, like this card Norma! It's very pretty with those colors and the design is wonderful too! I think I'm gonna case this... I had a brain storm after I saw it! Thanks for inspiring me! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos last week - sorry I'm so late getting to your gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love those beautiful flowers!! Such a pretty card my friend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It