Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Money Test Tube for the Graduate!

  • My Latest Video on Simply Sketched Card HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE ends May 31st
  • Retiring Stamps List HERE and Retiring Accessory List HERE
  • BLOWOUT SALE up to 50% OFF HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE 
Hello my crafty friends,
Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate.  For Challenge #76, we are asking you to create Graduation Decorations or Birthday!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT CAPS AND GOWNS AND DIPLOMAS or BIRTHDAYS with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! 

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous day!



I found this fun idea from Pinterest from My Paper Cottage , these 
are super easy and fast to make.  


A side view and with gum balls inside


The top measures 1-1/2" X 1-1/2 and the band around the 
tube measures 1" X 3".  I've had these tubes for a long time 
and I'm not sure exactly where I bought them, but I found a link 
for you to buy them HERE.


These tubes are great for money and even treats.  You can pass these out as favors with candy and give one with money to the graduate


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 

6 comments :

  1. Super cool & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma ~ What a CUUUUTE idea!! OMG I have to try this sometime! As always such wonderful ideas over here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how adorable and creative!! I love them!! What fabulous grad gifts they make!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this I like! What a great gift idea! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It