- My Latest Video on Simply Sketched Card HERE
- Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
- Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE ends May 31st
- Retiring Stamps List HERE and Retiring Accessory List HERE
- BLOWOUT SALE up to 50% OFF HERE
- My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
Welcome to another challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #76, we are asking you to create Graduation Decorations or Birthday!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT CAPS AND GOWNS AND DIPLOMAS or BIRTHDAYS with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous day!
I found this fun idea from Pinterest from My Paper Cottage , these
are super easy and fast to make.
A side view and with gum balls inside
The top measures 1-1/2" X 1-1/2 and the band around the
tube measures 1" X 3". I've had these tubes for a long time
and I'm not sure exactly where I bought them, but I found a link
for you to buy them HERE.
These tubes are great for money and even treats. You can pass these out as favors with candy and give one with money to the graduate
Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my