Friday, December 19, 2014

Cute just got cuter... Happy Birthday Son!

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE

  • Hello friends, Today is a SUPER special day, it's my son's 10th BIRTHDAY! This year he decided to invite about 9 of his close friends and go bowling, laser tag and of course eat his favorite PIZZA, cake and soda only because it's his Birthday. OMG! how fast has he grown, I can remember the day he was born as if it was yesterday:) 

    I would like to share some photos which will make the post a little picture heavy, I hope you don't mind. I had to make him a card with a dog due to our little Ash-ley that he/we got a few months ago. Enjoy and have a fantastic Friday.  I got my box of goodies yesterday and I can't wait to share!!



    This adorable image was a Freebie from All Dressed Up and those paw prints are from a EK Success old stamp.  I heat embossed them with some clear embossing powder. Love that sentiment "Cute just got cuter"


    I wanted to make his card fun but yet simple and layers and the 
    starburst framelits was the way to go. Happy Birthday is from the "Something to Say" stamp set from Stamping' Up!

He was only 
4lbs 8 oz when he was born, I think he was a few weeks on this photo.


  He was a premature baby and the best  birthday present I ever got, you see he was born a day before my birthday! OMG, what I would give to grab those tiny hands/fingers again:)


Look at those cheeks!! 

and Now take a look at my handsome boy all grown up, oh how I LOVE him!! He is the joy of my life.  He is the reason I work so hard at being in 20 different places at the same time and run around like a mad woman just so, I can be involved in every minute of his life, I don't want to miss a single thing. I want him to grow up to be a smart, kind and generous human being.  I Love you my cutie pie!!

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT TODAY!
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop) 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

14 comments :

  1. Cute card!! Handsome son. Happy Birthday to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you ADORABLE son!!!!
    I just LOVE your card too!! So CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and GREAT pic's! Happy birthday to your little man....how adorable is he?! Look at those big brown eyes! Ofta, so handsome! He is lucky to have a Mom who is so dedicated, loving and caring!
    Yes, time does fly! My oldest just turned 30 and I feel like he was just born yesterday! Wait til your children start having children~can't even explain how wonderful that is...just bitter sweet!
    Wising you and your family a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year Norma!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card....your son is such a cutie...time flies by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, he is so sweet, Norma!! What adorable pictures!! How blessed you are!! I hope he has a wonderful, happy birthday!! And my birthday buddy, I hope you have an amazing, fabulous day tomorrow as well!! I love the card...the doggie is so sweet!! Love those paw prints!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Norma I want to wish you a Happy (belated) Birthday. Happy Birthday to your handsome young son too. You almost had him on your birthday! My older brother was born on my mom's birthday. Darling card with the puppy.Your son looks happy with his dog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly - gorgeous gorgeous card - fabulous cute image - love it. Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos and a very very Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute puppy card, but your son is quite the handsome little man! : ) Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute card your little boy isn't little no more but still handsome and if he grows up like his mother he will be a great and kind person. Happy birthday my friend hope it is as beautiful as you are. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Norma ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY "D"!!!! Oh my what a CUTIE he was and now such a good looking young man! I am bawling from reading this ~ you and I have that special bond about our boys... LOVE that! Oh your card is ADORBS too ~ Almost forgot about that wiping my tears!! PERFECT card for BFF's!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I am in complete panic mode here getting everything ready for the holiday and after I hope to spend every second with mine...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card and thanks for sharing the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe.... what a sweet thing for you to do.... Write about your handsome son.... He was adorable as a baby and still is a cutie pie! He's very lucky to have you as his Mommy! :) Happy Birthday to Him & Happy Birthday to you too! You should send me your address so I can send you out a card.... e-mail me! :) Oh... almost forgot.... the card you made him is so cute! I really like the design of your card.... so I may be Casing it if you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Love this card...and love him. He looks so adorable. We need to catch up. Call me soon!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a perfect card Norma the sentiment certainly fits. The card is fantastic.
    I just love your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It