Thursday, August 19, 2010

***Scuba Diver Birthday Card***

Good morning Happy Crafters,
I made this card for my nephew's birthday coming up. He started scuba diving a couple of weeks ago and I though this would be Super Cute. Enjoy!!
.



































Recipe
*H2O Cartridge
*Dard Blue Cardstock 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" folded into 4-1/4"
*Light blue cardstock 5-1/4" X 4"
*Clouds made from scallop punch and cut in half
*Sun,shorts cut from DCWV
*Happy Birthday stamp from (It's a Party) Stampin Up
*Little Diver Dude cut at 4"
*Candles inside the card and envelope from (Stampendous Fifteen Candles)
Thank you for stopping by:)






4 comments :

  1. Very cute! I love the tiny bubble's embossing!

    I found your blog from Made by Momo, I am now a follower. :)

    Hope you can join us on the Scrappy Moms Stamps Blog Hop this Saturday!

    http://scrappymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely, I can't wait!!! Thank you for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity, color scheme and your use of texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite!!! Very cute and creative, also lovin' the water texture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It