Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get Whale Soon Card

Exciting my very first Card posting!!!! I have a video for this card but I've had trouble downloading it so, I decided to post pictures and the Recipe for it. I hope you all like it.














      Recipe
*Create a Critter Cartridge
*Pink Base cardstock 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 folded into 4-1/4
*Black Cardstock 5-1/4 X 4
*Blue Cardstock 4-7/8 X 3-7/8
*Darice printed eyes
*Pink 7" ribbon
*Prima flower
*My Pink Stamper(Punny-licious)stamps
*Waterthread border punch
*whale was cut at about 3-1/2"
*Studio18 Rhinestone Strass

2 comments :

  1. Love It! Very cute, creative, and a great use of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It