Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Superman Glasses

Hello Happy Crafters,
I hope you all had a fantastic long weekend!! I had some extra time to craft since my husband took our son fishing all day Saturday :).  So on Sunday my son comes up to me and says "Mommy since you didn't go fishing you want to do a project together with your Cricut" of course I couldn't resist.  I asked him what he wanted to do?  He picks the Superman Cartridge just that quick:).   He's learning quick LOL!! Here is the project we did together with mommy's Cricut :)!!  I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. 
Bling and Hugs,

He was all hands on & didn't want any help!!
He started the cutting process

removing the cut outs
TADA!!


Loading for the Superman symbol
removing the cutouts
ok mom what next?

gluing Superman symbols
TADA!!! 

Finished project (he was very proud of himself)
How CUTE is he!!! 

A pair for him and mommy


Recipe
Superman Cartridge
Black cardstock for the frame cut @3-1/4"
Yellow & red cardstock for 
Superman symbol@ 3-1/4"
adhesive 
Option:clear plastic for the lense 




6 comments :

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog: I just now discovered your blog: love this cute glasses: what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Bye! Anne-Marie
    anne-mariej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this. I might just have to buy this cart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG he reminds me of my son LOL, mine is almost 3 and he loves taking the paper off the mat. Great glasses I want that cart now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Adorable! This proves that there is no age limit to crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It