Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Filled With Love Notebook!!!

Hello dear friends,
I'm so excited to show you a sneak peek at some of the Stampin' Up  goodies that are in the Filled with Love Promotion going on right now Dec 17th - Jan 24th and the Occasion Mini Catalog available to order on January 4th - April 30th.  I made an altered mini notebook that I purchased for a dollar at a local craft store.  I'm also entering this project into the Flaunt it Fridays Challenge.  I know that the New Year has not come yet but, let me tell you Valentines will sneak up on us so, why not start early right?  I just love how the mini notebook came out and I will be making these for my older nieces and sisters for Valentines.  These are some of the goodies that Santa brought me and I can't wait to show you more!!!!!Enjoy:)
Notebook measures 5" X 5"
Rosette is a 2" X 12" strip scored at 1/4"
Turtle cut at 1-3/4" from Create a Critter pg. 64
White gel pen for stitching
Googlie eyes
I stamped the pages inside the notebook
I covered the inside with the Designer Paper

Stampin' Up Products Used:
 Love Impressions Designer paper     #121780
Patterns Love Designer paper           #124156 
 Scalloped edge punch{paper Rosette} #119882
1-3/4" circle punch forRosette            #119850
 Real Red card stock for the circles    #102482
 Vanilla Rosette on the turtle              #118774
 Watercolor pencils{cheeks}                #101879
 Filled with Love stamp set                 #121154
 XOXO stamp set                                 #121973
 Real Red grosgrain ribbon               #109052
Thank you for stopping by and looking:)
Big Hugs,
Norma
Happy New Year and Happy Crafty Year!!!!!



34 comments :

  1. You are so right about Valentine's Day sneaking up. I bought some heart stickers and heart brads yesterday while at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. I am gettig ready now!

    Your card is adorable!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norma, I just love your notebook!! I love how you didn't just decorate the outside but you stamped the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma i love it. Is it hard taking the spirals out and then getting them back in, it looks too hard for me so i never do them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Valentine's will be here soon! I was just thinking of what I could make! Adorable book:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini-book is adorable. Such a cute cover! Your other creations are great too. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm not your latest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm NOW your latest follower, is what my message was supposed to read! Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is adorable! I love the stamped pages. That's a great touch!

    I hope you had a great Christmas :)

    Thanks for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the rosette... I'm going to try it :)

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super adorable! AND NORMA why didnt I know you were a su demo? Sis and I want to place an order next month for sale a bration. Email me if you could please. ;)
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so adorable! I want to try and do some cute Valentine's things this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO ADORABLE!!!! I love the rose on the turtles head! TOO CUTE! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments you left on my blog. I hope you have a Happy New Years too! HUGS, GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, girlie!! Love the notebook! I need to get back into the swing of crafting now that the holidays are winding down. :) Still recuperating!! Hope all is well. Let's definitely chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgoshness how cute that lil turtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love the great colors and fun turtle! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I absolutely love it!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! :) And you are absolutely right! I'm starting my V-day cards tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Norma, this is tooo cute. I cant believe we are heading toward Valentine's! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic project! I love the play on the reds....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've ordered supplies for Valentine's projects already!! :) & I just got Create a Critter for Christmas...so excited to use it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man! I want to make one of these!Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stamping the inside pages was such a great idea! Very cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! I love it!! Can I have it!?!! It is so stinkin cute I can't stand it ha ha! I am so excited that we are making our way into v-day a nice change from Xmas stuff! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a cute idea-I love it! Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is way too cute Norma! You did awesome! Thanks for joining us at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Norma! Love Love this!! Thanks for posting your video as well! This is something I want to try ,but am kind of shying away from. happy new Year! Dina I just won the your story from ebay and can't wait to grt it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute. I love the Ladybug. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the Valentines crafts! TFS, became a follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It