Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Valentine's Petal Cone Treat Box!!!

Hello My Dear Friends,
I got this new Petal Cone die from Stampin' Up and had to show you all how cute it is for a Valentine's treat box!!! I was going to emboss the Petal Cone to show you all one of the new Letterpress plates but, I completely forgot and I had already used the sticky strip to put the cone together:( oh darn! but I think it turned out alright!!! The petal Cone is from the Occasions Mini Catalog which will be available starting  Jan 4th - April 30th, 2011. The die also comes with the label I used to stamp my sentiment.  Isn't the Petal cone treat box adorable? All I have to do is add some chocolate kisses inside and it's all ready to put a smile on someone!! I hope you all like it. If you have any questions about any of the products I used or availability feel free to e-mail me at nlpimentel@aol.com .  Thank you and enjoy!!!
Petal Cone die from Stampin' Up
Used a white gel pen to doodle
Stampin' Up Products Used:
Love Impressions Designer paper             #121780
Big Shot Machine                                      #113439 
Petal Cone Die                                          #121810
2-1/2" Circle                                             #120906
Filled with Love stamp set                        #121154
Real Red Classic Ink pad                          #103133  
Cherry Cobbler ribbon                             #120992
Early Espresso card stock                         #119686  
Sticky Strip{really hold the box together}  #104294
Fleurette's{flower} On Sale Clearance        #114019
Mini Glue dots                                           #103683
Silver Glass                                                #120995
Dimensionals{ a must have}                        #104430
Thank you for stopping by and looking:)
Happy New Year and Happy Crafty Year!!!!!
Big Hugs,
Norma








24 comments :

  1. I love the colors, your cone is so nice. I am now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, love love the colors. I've never bought anything from Stampin Up but I think I'm going to check out their website in a bit.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this creation! I can see so many things to do with it.

    Paula Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute treat box!! :) Can that petal die cut be used on the Cuttlebug too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This treat box is so cute -- I love it!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supercute idea, thanks for sharing! Bye! Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so super cute I just love the cone. I so so appreciate you adding the numbers to help make ordering supplies easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute. Love the colors and the glitter!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome treat box! Great job! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super idea - really nice!

    Love the colours - very rich!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Norma this is such a cute idea! Just perfect for Valentine's!!!
    We had a blast for Christmas. My whole family went to BigBear and rented a huge cabin!
    Hope your Christmas was great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful!!! I love it, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Norma, the white pen just finishes it of nicely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally adorable, great for Valentines Day, That I am sure is going to come beyond fast, just like Christmas came and went. Thank you so much for your really nice comment on my blog. Thank you for becomeing a follower. I am now a follower or yours so I can now see all of your talent! I will be sure to stop by tomorrow for the hop, glad your crafts included!
    Contact Info:
    email: arebori0204@gmail.com
    Blog: www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com

    <3 Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am now a follower. Thank you for stopping by and for the comments! I love the valentine box and look forward to the New Year hop projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I sooo LOVE this!! I'm working on a Stampin' UP order right now...this may be on my list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was extremely pleased to discover this great
    site. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!
    ! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to
    check out new information on your web site.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... http://gold-buyers.biz.ly/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It