Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful Floret!!

Hello friends,
I hope you are all having a great week so far! OMG! it's been so HOT here in California like 90 degrees too HOT for me right now but I've been drinking more water which is a plus right? Anyway enough complaining about the HOT weather:) Today, I have this beautiful card that we created at the Woo Hoo Stampers Event and just loved the stamp set and using the Shimmer Paint on the center of the flower which is kind of hard to tell from the photos.  This card will go into my stash and when I'm ready to hand it out I will then put a sentiment on it:)  Have a fantastic day everyone!!!
I apologize for the shadows on the photos!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Fabulous Florets Clear Stamp Set #123027
Designer Series Paper Beyond the Garden #122432
Melon Mambo Card Stock #115320
Whisper White Card Stock #100730
Melon Mambo Ink #115656
Basic Pearls #119247
Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Punch #119275
Snail Adhesive #104332
3D Dimensionals #104430
Shimmer Paint Champagne  Mist #116806
Product Suggestion of the Day:


Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Fabulous Florets - Clear-Mount Stamp123027
Price$17.95
Create vibrant, lovely floral scapes with this gorgeous six-piece set designed to coordinate with our spectacular Beyond the Garden suite. Versatile images work well with just about any sentiment and beautifully showcase your favorite summer-bright colors.
Set Quantity: 6

15 comments :

  1. Very pretty and cheerful...and you can send some of that "hot" here..its cold...(remind I said that in July)...lol...have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors. It is tooo hot for me already. I like it cooler. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright card.. I love that melon color. Sorry it's so hot there.. I hate the heat.. I'd be in the AC and never leave.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Norma that card is so pretty. Hugs Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo you sure did make some lovely cards at that SU event.
    Enjoy your warmer weather.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Norma, I love this card!! Great colors. I also don't want you to think that I forgot about you, and I so appreciate that you are not a pushy seller. I have just had so much going on around here to think. I am also trying to save up some money in my craft fund!! As soon as I catch up, and things settle down, my daughter gets out of college tomorrow, so we are driving up there tonight, to bring home some of the big stuff, and leave her a car to come home tomorrow!! Thanks again for being so patient, karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card...you did a fabulous job on this. Great stamp too. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Norma! Love the colors you used. Stay cool, I am hoping for warmer weather here! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy I wish it was that warm where I live lol.. We are coming to California on our Harley's this summer and I hope we have nice weather :)... Thank you so much for leaving me such sweet comments ... I have been a bad blogger lately, Enjoying our nice weather while it is here :).. Your card today is just beautiful such cheerful colors... Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, love the colors!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card...i love the colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty!! Nice colours too!
    Check out my blog for an award!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMHECK! That just sounds tooooo hot for me! I use to live in Las Vegas... So I know "HOT"! LOL I'll stay here in my chilly weather anyday! LOL LOVE the card you made! Very pretty... I like that floral paper and the colors! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It