Saturday, May 7, 2011

Video #7

Hello Friends,
I hope you all have great plans for Mother's Day with family! Well, today we are off to see THOR in 3D with my son who is pretty excited and honestly so I'm I LOL!!! I love watching all the super hero movies:)  Today, I thought I'd share a video from Stampin' Up! on our WINDOW SHEETS and some updates on some back ordered product! It's BACK! The Stampin' Scrub #102642! OMG you guys if you don't have the Stampin' Scrub you MUST get it!! You will LOVE it:) Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
Window Sheets Medium#114323
Window Sheets Thick #114324
Product Suggestion of the Day:
Stampin' Scrub - by Stampin' Up!
MORE IMAGES
Stampin' Scrub102642
Price$16.95
Cleaning your stamps is easy with our Stampin’ Scrub. The pads are large enough for even our largest background stamps. Lightly spray one pad with our Stampin’ Mist and leave the other one dry. For best results, do not oversaturate the pad. Scrub your stamp on the damp pad, then rub it on the dry pad to remove any leftover ink and moisture. Now you’re ready to change colors and continue stamping or to put your stamps away. Cleaning the removable pads is a snap—just rinse out the pads and allow to air dry.

■ Holds 2 removable black scrubbing pads (included).
■ Stampin’ Scrub measures approximately 7" x 5-3/4"
■ Exclusive Stampin’ Up! design
■ Replaceable pads

3 comments :

  1. Have fun at the movies and happy mothers day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great weekend and Mother's Day. How was THOR in 3D? We went and saw Fast Five.

    Love those window sheets, very versatile. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Video! I do have the scrubber.... LOVE IT! I hope you had a great time at the movies with your son! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It