Wednesday, March 6, 2013

St. Patrick's Cotton Treat Bags with some Canvas Stamping

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on My Paper Pumpkin with a card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Dude, Your Welcome Kit for the men in your lives HERE
  • Sign up for some On-Line Classes with Stampin' Up! HERE
  • Stampin' Up! Photopolymer Stamps info HERE or HERE

Hello Friends!
Are you ready for another challenge for Decorate to Decorate? The design team has some fabulous St. Patrick's Decorations! Here are the deets for the challenge:so for Challenge #46, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTY or EVENT!!  Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT LEPRECHAUNS, SHAMROCKS, RAINBOWS, and POTS O' GOLD with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!  :)

I can't wait to see what you make! Don't forget to enter you project by March 19th over at Decorate to Celebrate.  Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous Wednesday!



I made these quick and easy cotton muslin bags with some of Stampin' Up!'s Fabric and a single wood stamp called "Lucky Day" I stamped it on some 2-1/2 X 3-1/2 sticky canvas that I got at a local craft store.  I then die cut the oval using the Ovals Collections Framelits Dies


I got these cute bags from Cotton Bag Company after a post I saw from our friend Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap. You can definite fit one of these Ghirardelli Chocolates or anything your heart desires:)  I also used the Always Artichoke, Gumball Green and Basic Black Stampin' Markers for the image.  The fabric is Designers Essentials fabric which is fabulous and it has so many different prints for any Home Decor project!

Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Project
Stamps- Lucky Day,  Inks- Always Artichoke, Gumball Green and Basic Black Stampin' Markers Tools- Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot,  Accessories- SU Buttons, Rhinestones
Non-Stampin' Up!- Cotton Muslin bags, Sticky Canvas sheets

Product Suggestions of the Day
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon126848
Price$8.95
Four rows of stitches through touchable satin. 2012–2014 In Colors. 10 yds.
Lucky Day Wood-Mount Stamp
Lucky Day Wood-Mount Stamp129177
Price$6.95
What luck! You've just found the perfect stamp for St. Patrick's Day! For a little extra sparkle and shine, put a Rhinestone Basic Jewel right in the middle of the four-leaf clover.
Essentials Designer Fabric
Essentials Designer Fabric126892
Price$29.95
10 extra-wide fat quarters (27" x 18"): Versatile designs in 5 colors! Cut with select Big Shot dies. Contact your demonstrator for project ideas. Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White.
Click to Order

22 comments :

  1. Super cute! What a really neat idea!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute little treat bags!!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Norma!!! Such a GREAT decorated treat bag!!!!
    Awesome job my friend and thanks for the shout out :)
    Have a GREAT hump day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Decorate to Celebrate. You are definitely ready for St. Patrick's Day with wonderful treat bags. Not stamped on fabric before. Cannot go wrong with Ghiradelli chocolate.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, I LOVE these!! I need to run right out and get some canvas bags and canvas to stamp on!! These are GREAT and oh-so-FUN!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Norma! These are adorable! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I love the button embellishments!
    Arin

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT job! Love the canvas bag and how you decorated it! So fun!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea with the canvas bag... Love the St. Patty's stamps...
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful humpy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bags are so cute Norma! I love the candy too! :)
    Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove how you stamped on canvas! Must try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so awesome, Norma!! What fabulous treat bags!! I love the look!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love these - what a wonderful gift idea!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your treat bags are great! Love the ribbon.... love the look great idea!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Treat bags are FABULOUS!!!
    Yummy Too!
    You ROCK my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

  15. Such cute little goodie bags, Norma!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Norma ~ OMG! I LOVE, LOVE LOVE this idea! I am going to have to find this fabric and try this! I have the bags already! I think stamping on them is such a GREAT idea! Thanks for such an AWESOME idea! Plus that chocolate looks so dang YUMMY! YEP that Jessica is on my list of enblers just like you! LOL! Have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great little treat bags, especially with the chocolate square.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow very pretty bag Norma..Nice colours too !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Norma, this is fantastic! I LOVE the bags - aren't they awesome? I love how you decorated them - so CUTE!

    Hope all is well!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the sacks. I this may come in handy for other holidays. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty and such a great gift, love them :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It