Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Hour with Background Stamps

  • Subscribe to my You Tube channel HERE
  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out  the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Check out the "NEW" Thinlits Card Dies HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Join Stampin' Up! for ONLY $25 details HERE
Hello Friends,
Did you all have a wonderful weekend?? Our weekends are filled with soccer games and hanging out with family making the weekend go by too fast.

However, on Sunday I did have time to make these cards. I thought I would take out one of my favorite dies the "TOP NOTE DIE" and use it along with a cute stamp set called "Happy Hour". I hope you guys like the two card and have an amazing day!

I entered these cards into 

OMG! look at the lovely background stamp "En Francias" I just think it's so elegant.  I also heat embossed it with some Basic Black embossing powder along with the sentiment.


Here is another card with the same layout but using the Polka Dots background stamp along with the Delicate Design Embossing Folders.

Stampin' Up! Products for this Card
Stamps-Happy Hour,En Francais,Inks-Black Versafine,So Saffron, Papers-Calysol Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight,Tools-Big Shot, Top Note Die, Itty Bitty Shape Punches,Delicate Design Textured Impressions Folders,Oval Punch,Heat Tool, Basic Black Embossing powders,Embossing Buddy Accessories-Rhinestones



Product Suggestions of the Day
En Français
En Français127790
Price$13.95
French is the language of love, and with this graceful scripting, you'll love the elegant look that a simple background stamp can create. Clear-mount.
Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die
Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die123130
Price$8.95
Create strongly embossed highlights, frames, and accents on single layers of card stock and Designer Series Paper with these smaller-sized plastic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. Also ideal for embossing medallions, which you can cut or punch to use on a card or certificate. Folders measure 4-1/2" x 2-7/8". Coordinates with Beau Château suite. Oval shape coordinates with the Extra-Large Oval Punch. 
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die113463
Price$21.95
You can use the Top Note die to create cellophane bag toppers from any piece of card stock or Designer Series paper. Simply cut image using the die, stamp or embellish it, and fold it over the top of a cellophane bag (fold in half lengthwise for medium bags and widthwise for small bags). Voila! You've made a custom bag topper in no time!
Click to Order

You can also following me on these social
medias by clicking on each icon:)

13 comments :

  1. Great color combo! I spend my weekends watching baseball and Trying to clean! Love your cards. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma, two lovely cards, love the colour theme and the great backgrounds, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Norma! Great colors!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, Norma!! I love those stamps!! They are so fabulous!! And the colors are pretty!! Super-duper awesome as always my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, I love your beautiful cards! Love the little sparkle of bling on the flower -- it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and love love that background stamp - what a gorgeous font! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards. Love the colors you used. I may have to get the En Français stamp. I see endless possibilities. Have a great Tuesday.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by today ladies!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards Norma! Pretty color combo and design of the card... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Norma ~ Well aren't these GORGEOUS! I LVOE that die.. and oh my the background stamps!! Oh these are must haves! BEAUTIFUL as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It