Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Having you for a Valentine would be {XO}LLENT!

  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hello friends,
    When I posted my Valentine's card HERE I thought I was a bit early but I've seen so many wonderful Valentine cards on blogland in the last week that I got inspired to create another one to share with you all:) 

    Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you got inspired to create an early Valentine's card:) Have a fantastic Tuesday friends!



    Today's card was inspired by a card I saw in our Stampin' Up! Success catalog with the negative die cut banner.  I added my own 
    twist with more banners and making it a Valentine's card with some hearts in red 
    and silver glimmer paper. 


    I just love the mix of real red with some 
    pool party designer paper.  The sentiment 
    is from the retired P.S. I love you stamp 
    set which I was not able to part from and 
    kept it for future uses:)


    Products for this card:

    Stamp Sets:  (retired)P.S. I love you
    Stamp Pads:  real red
    Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, designer paper
    Other:  big shot,paper trimmer, bitty banners, hearts framelits dies,paper snips


    Product Suggestions of the Day
    Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies
    Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies130159
    Price$24.95
    Easily cut stamped images from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set. Largest heart: 2" x 2". 5 dies. Cuts a single sheet of paper using your Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and Multipurpose Platform. Buy this item with the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set in the Hea
    Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes
    Sweet Sayings Cards And Envelopes134609
    Price$5.95
    Don’t have time to spend on valentines this year. Buy these printed cards, add a stamp, and write your message. Adorable with so little work. Only available for a limited time. Comes with 12 printed card bases, 12 envelopes (four Real Red, four Pool Party, four Crisp Cantaloupe)
    Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
    Hearts Collection Framelits Dies125599
    Price$26.95
    The innovative, thin, wafer-like design of these dies lets you see where you're placing the design before you cut! Layer dies inside each other to cut frames for stamp images. Cut single hearts for accents or layering. Use with single sheets of card stock or Designer Series Paper. Hearts Collection coordinates with Take it to Heart Stamp Set. Largest heart is approximately 5-1/4" wide. Collection includes 6 dies in a sturdy envelope for easy storage in our Big Shot Die Storage.
    Click to Order

    7 comments :

    1. Hi Norma, great card, very simply design but so effective, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! I love the banners and the awesome sentiment!! Have a great day my friend :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    3. these valentine cards are so pretty. you will be all set. hugs

      ReplyDelete
    4. Gorgeous card Norma! LOVE the colors!!!
      Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

      ReplyDelete
    5. WOW Norma, this is so wonderful! I love the use of the banners and that fabulous sentiment! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    6. Ok... Where on blog land do you go? Cuz I haven't seen any Valentines stuff except for yours.... LOL This is another Fabulous card my friend! I LOVE the look of the banners... :O)

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It