Monday, December 30, 2013

The near end of 2013

  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hello friends,
    WOW! can you all believe that this year is about to be over?? I thought we would take a look back at some of my FAVORITE 2013 cards and projects.

    I can't wait to see some of your favorites on your blogs and tell me which one of these you absolutely LOVED:) Have a very Happy New Year my dear friends! Big Hugs and kisses to you all:)

    You can get all the links on my 
    Gallery tab above:)













     Product Suggestions of the Day
    Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies
    Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies130159
    Price$24.95 $18.71
    Easily cut stamped images from the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set. Largest heart: 2" x 2". 5 dies. Cuts a single sheet of paper using your Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and Multipurpose Platform. Buy this item with the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set in the Hea

    Fancy Flower Punch
    Fancy Flower Punch118073
    Price$16.95 $12.71
    Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, tags, and scrapbook pages. You can glue punched shapes directly onto your projects or layer a sheet of card stock that has been punched over a coordinating card stock for a reverse effect. The large cutting surface of our punches give you better punching leverage and cutting precision, and the sleeker body makes it easy to store.
    2012-2014 In Color Core'dinations
    2012-2014 In Color Core'dinations129957
    Price$11.95 $8.96
    Sandable cardstock for an antiqued, distressed, color-popping look. Outside layers are exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors—one side textured, one side smooth. Inside layer monochromatic color. Reveal inside layer by sanding, tearing, distressing.

    * 80-lb. weight
    * 20 sheets; 4 ea. of 5 colors
    * 12" x 12"
    * Acid free, lignin free

    Click to Order

    8 comments :

    1. What an AWESOME look back at all your fab projects! Each and every time I stop by there is more AMAZING inspiration from you!
      Thanks for sharing Norma, hope you and the family had a GREAT Christmas and wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great flash back...love all your projects!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Those are all wonderful projects Norma. I know you will have so many more wonderful ones to share in 2014 too. Have a wonderful New Year!

      ReplyDelete
    4. These are all great choices! They were some of my favorites you did too :) I can't wait to see what you share with us next year.

      Hugs!
      Amber
      Staying Crafty

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi Norma, what wonderful projects, as your creations are always fab, I bet it was difficult to choose your favourites, love them all, have a wonderfully Happy New Year, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    6. They are all truly fabulous, Norma!! Each one is gorgeous!! I love the look back to remember your amazing creativity!! Happy Monday my friend :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fabulous look back - love them all!! So much inspiration for us all to share! Here is wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year 2014. Hugs, Karon.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Well... you know I loved seeing ALL of your cards this past year! You've made some great ones and a few I still have to Steal.... OOPS! I mean "CAS"! LOL Have a wonderful New Year Norma! :o)

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It