Friday, January 3, 2014

The Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog 2014 Release with some videos!! Yahoo...

  • My Latest Video on A Flower Field Card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the NEW Catalog HERE
  • Envelope Punch Board HERE and Video HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
Hello friends,
I'm SUPER excited to announce the release of the OCCASIONS 2014 CATALOG today and in celebration I thought I would share some "NEW" Stampin' Up! videos featuring some of our NEW products!!! 

Let me know what were some of your favorites from the catalog or videos and I might just have a surprise giveaway once I place my order for some new goodies!  Enjoy

Click on catalog to view it

2014 Occasions Catalog

Tag Toppers Video I LOVE LOVE these punches!



Spiral Flower Die another AWESOME die 
for easy flowers, LOVE!!


Perfect Pennants and Banners Dies 
a MUST HAVE DIE!!


Wooden Essentials a super cute embellishment:)


Celebrations Entertaining Kits a 
great easy fast kit to own!!


Let me know what were some of your "NEW" favorites! You can place your order with me TODAY HERE or the link below!!



Click to Order

3 comments :

  1. So fun! I'm really excited about the wooden elements and the Perfect Pennants stamp set. I've added them to my list for my once a year Sale-a-Bration order :) I HATE waiting a whole year in between orders, but the extra free goodies are worth it. It's getting close now.

    Hugs!

    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Norma, Can you call me when you get a chance. I lost your number, and I am lost with a lot of things!!hahaha I am probably your biggest Stampin Up flunkie!!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It