Thursday, February 6, 2014

Best Buds

  • My Latest Video on a Thank You card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE for FREE Markers
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hello friends,
    Happy Birthday to my little brother who turns 25 today! My son made him some Loom bracelets and wanted me to wrap them for him but I decided to make him a box instead and a card:)

    The card will showcase the "Making a Point Stamp Set" and the "Starburst Framelits Dies" which was perfect for this masculine card.


    Challenges:

    The designer paper I used is retired but I thought it was 
    appropriate to use with the Chevron Punch. The box is the Matchbox die (retired) in Pacific Point. 


    My son loves his uncle and made him a few Loom bracelets. I thought a simple Matchbox would fit all those bracelets.  My son thinks Tony (my brother) is the BEST UNCLE!! My brother is such a kind and thoughtful person who will go out of his way to help anyone:)  He makes it a point to stay connected with his nephews and nieces and will even play Minecraft or attend his soccer games and he will drive 45 minutes to watch him play.  We LOVE him and wish him the BEST Birthday today!


    I must say that I wasn't to excited about the Starburst Dies but after using them and layering with the circles, I must say that I'm super glad I bought them and you will love them too. 


    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my 
    On-Line Store HERE
    Stampin' Up! Supplies for this Card


    Click to Order

    13 comments :

    1. Fabulous card - love the best buds! So nice of your son and great that you came up with the fab box! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    2. super adorable card my friend. hugs

      ReplyDelete
    3. I LOVE this Norma! Awesome card and gift box!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Like sister like brother I am not surprised to hear you have a sweet brother. What a great card Norma! The box is nice as well.

      ReplyDelete
    5. You card is awesome!!! I bet your brother will love it,just like the bracelets!! It's awesome to have a brother/uncle like this! I feel the same way about my brother!! :)
      Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. This is so awesome, Norma!! I love the design!! The star burst dies look amazing!! I hope your brother has a wonderful birthday!! I know he will love his card and the bracelets your son made!! Have a great day :)

      Lisa
      A Mermaid's Crafts

      ReplyDelete
    7. Lovely card and gift box with the braclets. Fab design and colours Norma, your brother will love it I'm sure, and he certainly seems the perfect uncle, Happy birthday to him, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    8. This is such a cool card! I love the colours you've used and the image/sentiment combo is very clever! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

      ReplyDelete
    9. What a fun take on the sketch. The colors and images are so perfect for a man card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Norma ~ this card and gift box is so PERFECT for your brother! Happy bday to him! He will LVOE his bracelets! So funny how are boys are usually into the same things! I think this cards combination is so FABULOUS for a man cad too! LOVE it!!! I think my stalking is done for now... have a wonderful weekend!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Wow, what a FUN set Norma! Your brother sounds so sweet and how great to hear that he stays connected with the little ones-I am sure your son will always hold a special place in his heart for his uncle!
      I love the best buds-so cute and the matching box-great idea!
      Sherrie K

      ReplyDelete
    12. Sounds to me like you got an AWESOME Brother! Lucky you! :o)
      I love the card you made him... it's the perfect masculine card and the match box,box is perfect to hold those bracelets... HE's gonna love it! :o)

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It