Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Christmas Card with Ornamental Pine

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
Hello everyone,
Today, I have a Christmas card using the New stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog called Ornamental Pine.  I knew I had to get this stamp set when I saw it in the catalog, love it for the Holidays.

The card is pretty simple but I love me a simple card that can be mass produced. What do you guys think about this stamp, do you like it?  Thanks for stopping by today!!


I added the New Frosted Sequin from Stampin' Up! and some Dazzling Details on the ornament which is still wet on this photo but drys nicely.


The base is a A2 card base with Whisper White and Garden Green layer 
card stock.  I smashed a little ink on the bottom but I will add some 
sequin to cover the boo boo!! 


14 comments :

  1. Wow!! what a pretty Christmas card Norma I love the simplicity of it my friend.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Norma! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Norma, I love your stamps and the colours are so festive, super CAS look, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful my friend. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma, I just love this card! It is time to start thinking about the Holiday Season close approaching and I think that was a good reminder. I love the simplicity of the card and also the sequin "cover up" of stray ink. I love bling, and that's a nice touch. hehehe hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and great stamps, and yep, great for a mass production :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Norma that is the prettiest Christmas card! So elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Norma that is the prettiest Christmas card! So elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. That would be a good one to mass produce for Christmas cards.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! That ornament looks amazing!! Love the pine branch!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma ~ Oh my this is seriously GORGEOUS! I LOVE those stamps! Oh my!!! I think this is so elegant! Way to go on starting on your Christmas cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Christmas card Norma! It really is a perfect stamp set for elegant holiday cards.

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!Really Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It