Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Happy Birthday with Pink Feathers

  • My Latest Video How I store my Punches HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Hello everyone,
    I hope you are all doing great! Today, I have a fabulous card using the New Feathers Framelits Dies item#135852 from Stampin' Up!  I also did some heat embossing with the En Francais retired background stamp and the sentiment.  Don't forget to join s for a new challenge tomorrow over at Decorate to Celebrate. We also got a new addition to the family a 8 week puppy it's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and she is super cute, I can't wait to share some photos with you here on my blog. I did post it over my Instagram so there over to see our cutie!!

    I heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment on Vellum from the New 
    stamp set called "Remembering Your Birthday" item#131350
    I also added some sequin from Stampin' Up!

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful pink feathers! Looking forward to seeing your new puppy too. What is her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Norma!! The feathers are beautiful!! I absolutely love the pink embossing!! What a fabulous card!!

    I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition to your family!! I don't have Instagram so I'll have to wait to see her here :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and love the pink feathers. Your puppy is adorable, what is her name?

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This card is so lovely. I love the colors you chose and everything you done to beautify it. It is beautiful. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norma ~ Oh my this is seriously GORGEOUS! I LOVE the pink feathers and oh my the background and bow/ribbon! BEAUTIFULLY done! Well dang it ~ the talk of a puppy here has been going on and I think I am loosing! I cant wait to see the new addition to your family! I will make sure Rye is no where around though...LOL! I bet Mr. D is over the moon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! It's so sad that they retired that background stamp, it goes with everything. I love your stamped vellum :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It