Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Floral Wings Just for You...

Hello crafty friends,
Did you all have a fun and festive 4th of July?  We had a quite one at home with some movies and great food. 

Today, I have another project for Decorate to Celebrate which is to create anything your heart desires.  I created a gift card holder which is also perfect as a treat holder.  More details below along with the links to all the products I used. Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE

I used the New In Colors which I LOVE and can't get enough of Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon along with the beautiful ribbon in the matching Delightful Dijon ... Behind the butterfly die cut the stamped butterfly from the stamp set " Floral Wings" which is a hostess set that you can earn for Free with a qualifying order.


For this gift card/treat holder I used some Stampin' Up! dies such as the Butterfly Thinlits Dies and the Mini Treat Bag Die.  I also embossed the Mini Treat Bag with the Woodgrain Impressions Folder.


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

12 comments :

  1. Cute!! Love the butterfly and color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma, just so beautiful, love the colours and the butterfly is gorgeous, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Norma!!!
    What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift holder. Who even cares what type of gift card is inside. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little gift bag. Love the colour and the fabulous lace bow! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, gorgeous, Norma!! I love the colors!! The butterfly is so pretty!! That lace bow is stunning!! Beautiful project my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Its beautiful!! I love the gorgeous butterfly!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo Pretty Norma! LOVE it! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. great color combo and I adore that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift card holder! Love the colors!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS! I love the color combination! The butterfly is just beautiful!! I am actually working a project using those dies:) Just love them!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It