Friday, July 3, 2015

The Watercolor Wishes Kit is available Today from Stampin' Up!

Hello crafty friends,
Today the Watercolor Wishes Kit become available from Stampin' Up! catalog.  This kit makes 20 cards and is a great kit for beginners to advanced crafters so get you kit today HERE and start watercoloring! 

I've also linked others kits that are available down below:) Have a fantastic 4th of July everyone! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
Watercolor Wishes Kit item#140406 
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit
The kit comes with the following:
  • Folded card sizes: 4" x 4", 3-1/2" x 5", 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • 12-piece photopolymer stamp set
  • 20 card bases
  • Die-cut accents
  • Cardstock flag stickers
  • Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Spots
  • Washi tape
  • Giftable Kraft box
  • 50 sequins
  • Wood die cuts
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Acrylic stamp block

Make 20 wonderful cards with this kit, anyone from beginners to advanced crafters can have fun creating all these cards. 
140406 Watercolor Wishes Card Kit #stampinup #dostamping

Watch the Watercolor Wishes Kit Video below or HERE
  

Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE



BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click to Order

1 comment :

  1. Hi my sweet friend, wishing you a fabulous 4th I hope you had fun and it was safe. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It