Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Deadly Halloween Treat Box

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I have a 3D project for Halloween perfect for any treat using a couple of new Stampin' Up! products which will be listed below.

If you have not had a chance to take a look at the HOLIDAY Catalog you can HERE and believe me you are going to LOVE all the bundles in the catalog which will SAVE you 15%.  Enjoy today's project and thank you for stopping by.
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

This is the Bakers Treat Box Thinlits from the annual catalog.  You do have to die cute two dies cut and assemble with some adhesive but it was super easy to assemble.  I might just make a video on this cute box.  Remember you can substitute the paper and ribbon to what you have in your craft room:)


Don't you just LOVE that jar? It's a NEW stamp called "Sweet Hautings" I did some coloring with the Pumpkin Pie marker.  The other tag Death by Chocolate I stamped using the new archival Ink and punched with the matching punch 


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE


BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

7 comments :

  1. Super fun Halloween project Norma!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Cute & Super fun!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love the sentiment!! What a way to go!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma ~ Hahahaha this is too CUTE and so TRUE!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun treat box for Halloween. I better start thinking what to make for my students now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It