Monday, September 7, 2015

A Video on the Precision Base Plate with the Delicate Ornaments by Stampin' Up!

Hello crafty friends,
Happy Labor Day!  I hope you are all enjoying your long holiday weekend.

I wanted to share a Stampin' Up! video on how to use the Precision Base Plate with your Big Shot and those so very intricate dies like the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies.  Let me know what you think about the Precision Base Plate in the comments below.  

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your Labor Day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New 2015-2016 Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE
















Price$41.50




Remember you can purchase the Bundles to SAVE 15%
Clear Mount Bundle item#140857
Wood Mount Bundle item#140856



Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

 
 
BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Click to Order

6 comments :

  1. Wonderful sets of cards! great job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo PRETTY Norma!! LOOOVE those cards and that gift box looks amazing! Beautiful Set!!! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous cards and beautiful gift box. The colors are wonderful, very festive.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations! I recently purchased a Big Shot and also bought the Precision Plate - it is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It