Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Soccer Ball Thank You Card for Coach!

Hello crafty friends,
Today, I took a break from my Holiday cards.  I have a Thank You card for our Club Soccer Coach to share which I cased from this Pinterest Pin 

Today is also a new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate to please make sure you head on over and check out all the other DT projects and enter you project HERE for anything Goes!! 

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fantastic day! 
  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

I really love the dimension on this card and I sure hope our coach loved it:)


I used the hexagon Thinly dies and the 2-1/2" circle punch to create this card for our club coach. 
The grass was done with some scissors and also some grass dies.


I used the Stampin' Up! Little Letter Thinlits Dies and a gift card die to create the inside of the card.   I actually added some money in the gift card holder that the team contributed.


Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
On-Line Store HERE

BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
(Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
Click to Order

9 comments :

  1. What an awesome card this is, Norma!! I love the soccer ball and the grass!! The dimension is fabulous!! Perfect for a coach!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a footy fan Norma, love the grass, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so FLIPPIN' COOL!!!! LOVE it and so will the coach!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cool, cute & fun!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great fun card! Love all the grass. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!!
    Thanks for everything at DTC, Norma!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Love how you did the grass. Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend my dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It