Thursday, December 17, 2015

A New Year's Card for Friday Mashup Challenge

Hello crafty friends,
I hope you are all ready for the Holidays. I've been a little busy  finishing my shopping and planning my son's 11th birthday party for this Saturday. I do have a project to share for today and I hope you get inspired!

This week's challenge over at Friday Mashup is to create a project using Black, Silver and Gold or a New Year's ever project.  Why not challenge yourself and Mash it Up! and use the colors and a New Year's project and enter it HERE.


  • My YouTube Videos  HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE
  • Check out the Weekly Deals HERE
  • View the New Holiday Catalog HERE
  • Shop my Retired Destash SALE HERE

This is a super simple card using some Stampin' Up! Silver and Gold Glimmer Paper 
because what New Year's card doesn't need some sparkle right?? 


I used the dotted scalloped retired border punch for the borders and a small star punch for the stars at the bottom.  The card is a standard A2 base with a basic black layers which is 1/4 inch from the base.




This week's Mashup Challenge:

Create a project using the colors Black, Silver and Gold.

Create a project with a New Year theme.
or Mash it Up! and create a project using the colors above and a New Year theme.


    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my
    On-Line Store HERE

    BUY THE SUPPLIES TO MAKE TODAY'S PROJECT BELOW
    (Click on each item to find it quickly in my online shop)
    Click to Order

    10 comments :

    1. Elegant & Beautiful my friend!!
      Have a blessed day,
      Migdalia
      Crafting With Creative M

      ReplyDelete
    2. That is a really pretty card Norma - love the glitter papers! Have a Wonderful Christmas!!

      Theresa
      Theresa’s Crafty Creations

      ReplyDelete
    3. So classy! I love the elegant design, have a Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
    4. So classy! I love the elegant design, have a Merry Christmas!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Beautiful card and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Let's craft together again in 2016.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Norma, this is such a simple beauty! I love the silver and gold glitter against the black. Wishing you a happy holiday.

      Hugs,
      Christina

      ReplyDelete
    7. Love that, so pretty!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Leslie

      ReplyDelete
    8. SUCH a PRETTY card!!! Love the layers and the sparkle!!! Beautiful design!!!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It