Monday, May 9, 2011

On The Grow!!

Hello crafty friends,
I hope all the mothers had a lovely and spoiled Mothers Day!!! I had a fantastic time with my family.  My son made me a lovely clay heart and a precious card which he asked if I would post to show you all. I will show you all tomorrow!!  This is one of the Mothers Day card that I made for all the special mothers in my life!  I used the new stamp set called On The Grow #123077 so very adorable!!  I used some of my copic markers and a Stampin' Up! marker.  Have a great day and enjoy!!

 
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
On The Grow Clear Stamp Set#123077
Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon #119750
Tempting Turquoise marker#100058
Jewels Basic Rhinestone#119246
Daffodil Delight Card Stock#119683
Designer Series pattern Stack Subtles#117152
Square lattice Emboss Folder#119976
Frame Oval Scallop Die#114521
Product Suggestion of the Day:

Card Stock & Classic Pad Complete New Color Kit - by Stampin' Up!
Card Stock & Classic Pad Complete New Color Kit120951
Price$94.95
Add our new colors to your existing collections with our card stock and Classic Stampin' Pad kit. It's like getting the card stock for free when you purchase this kit. Kit includes 16 new colors.

■ Colors included in kit: Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, River Rock
■ Includes 32 sheets total of 8-1/2" x 11 smooth card stock: 2 sheets each of 16 colors
■ Includes 16 Classic Stampin' Pads, 1 each of 16 colors

11 comments :

  1. Hi there! Sorry for not being around lately, but I am a newborn ... auntie, haha! My sister got her little boy last week and we all are fallen in love ... Mothersday was great, cannot wait to see the card your son made you! Till later, hugs Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Norma, good to hear that you had a great day yesterday. I cant wait to see the card your little man made and the card you made is beautiful, that is such a cute stamp.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet, bright and pretty card. I'm glad you had a great mom's day! Can't wait to see ur son's creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love how you blinged it up. I can't wait to see the card your son made for you. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card girl! good job painting and the paper is super cute!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog;-)
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Norma!! :) We're doing well here. We actually walked away from the last house we had agreed on a price with because of a bad AC unit and have been looking again, but this time an hour away fro where we are now, so it's been a little busy. Luckily we found another house, made an offer that was accepted, and are now waiting on the results from the inspection. I really really hope it passes!! **fingers crossed**
    How have you been?! I've missed all of my bloggy buddies and can't wait for all of this dust to settle so I can get back into my groove :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Norma... This turned out lovely! I like the coloring and the pretty flower stamp.... I'm sure the women in your life just LOVED it! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Your card is so pretty, I love the texture and the bling on the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is just a beautiful card...Love the embossing on the background...:)I hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It