Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Water Coloring Card from Stampin' Up! Leadership!

  • My Latest Video on a Valentines Day card HERE
  • My Paper Pumpkin sign up HERE and get more details HERE
  • Check out the Occasions Catalog HERE
  • Check out this weeks Weekly Deals HERE
    Hey Y'all,
    I hope y'all are having a great Sunday:)I had such a fantastic time in Houston for our Stampin' Up! Leadership with great fun friends. I have so much to share with y'all so stay tune:

    Today's card is one that we all made at our Make and Take class at Stampin' Up! Leadership using the Water Coloring TechniqueI will have a video tomorrow so please make sure to head over to my You Tube Channel to subscribe HERE.

    Stay Tune for my every Monday Video which will be on how to Water Color. Have a wonderful Sunday. GO CHARGERS!!!



    Did you notice that the coloring is not perfect? Well that is the beauty of Water Coloring, it doesn't have to be perfect. Lets begin by adding some water to your aqua painter pen, then stamp your image on some water coloring paper with StazOn ink to prevent any bleeding. Begin water coloring with your choice of water base inks. I will have a video tomorrow on this technique so please make sure to head over to my You Tube Channel to subscribe HERE. The stamp used for this project was "Vivid Vase"  


    The base measures 4-1/4" X 5-1/2" in Whisper white and then topped with the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper featured on pg.27 in the Occasion Catalog HERE. I also used the Scalloped Border Punch on the Bermuda Bay card stock for that cute border.


    My stamping buddies from left: Louis, Michelle and Rosemarie!

    Place your Stampin' Up! Order at my On-Line Store HERE for any of these products:)

    Products for this card:
    WM: wood mount, CM: clear mount

    Stamp Sets:Vivid Vase item#133818 (WM)
    Card Stock:whisper white, water color paper, bermuda bay, daffodil delight,kaleidoscope designer series paper item#132995
    Stamp Pads:stazon,bermuda bay,gumball green,strawberry slush Other:aqua painter pen item#103954, basic metal buttons item#133319, scallop border punch item#119882

    Product Suggestions of the Day

    6 X 9 Watercolor Paper
    6 X 9 Watercolor Paper122959
    Price$4.95

    Same great watercolor paper in a new size! Sized perfectly to use with our Letterpress Plates. 100% cotton, cold-pressed 140 lb. watercolor paper. 5 total sheets, each approximately 6" X 9".


    Aqua Painter
    Aqua Painter103954
    Price$16.95

    This wonderful tool is versatile and easy to use, and works great with Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Classic Stampin' Pads, and other mediums to pull and blend colors.

    * 2 painters included per package:
    12 mm and 15 mm brush sizes
      Portable and easy to use
    * Reservoir holds 8 cc of liquid


    Vivid Vases
    Vivid Vases133818
    Price$11.95

    There's a whole lot of wonderful in this assortment of flowers and vases. Includes 1 wood-mount stamp.

    Scallop Edge Border Punch
    Scallop Edge Border Punch119882
    Price$15.95

    Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest, dimension, and color to your cards, 


    Click to Order

    7 comments :

    1. I like the different shades of water colors...makes each vase unique.

      ReplyDelete
    2. love the water coloring so pretty on my things I want to try list!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Pretty card Norma! I can't wait to see the video-I would love to take on some water coloring projects:)something I haven't tried in a real LONG time!
      Sherrie K
      http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. It's a lovely card Norma, I love watercolours but don't do much of it, hugs Kate x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Beautiful card - love the image and the water colour! TFS and have a great week.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love watercolors and what a great way to add color to your card. Beautiful Norma!

      ReplyDelete

    I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to comment!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pin It